- Professional tools to correctly size spokes for wheelbuilding
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
- Specially designed tools essential for servicing DT Swiss Tricon wheels - Kit includes: 1 Spokey torx wrench, 1 Aerolite spoke holder, 1 New aero spoke holder, 12 plastic nipple holders and 1 hub nipple tool
Park's Master Chain Tool is designed specifically to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10- and 11-speed chains and all high-quality derailleur chains. It's made of tool steel for excellent durability and uses an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment. It also features perfectly contoured, cushioned handles for comfort and ease of use. This pro-level chain tool includes a removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains. (The CT-4.3 is not compatible with Wipperman chains.)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Topeak's Hexus II is an ideal mini-tool for both mountain bikers and roadies. It features: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a Torx T25 for disc brakes; a chain hook; a universal chain tool and 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches. Packing more tools into its space saving design, the sides of the Hexus II are actually two removable tire levers.
Designed specifically for the home mechanic who wants the best, the AK-3 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is a special collection of Park's finest tools, all housed in a tough toolbox. The AK-3 includes over 40 tools to work on a wide variety of current model bikes. A great set of tools a mechanic should not be without. Kit Includes: BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20-Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive BO-2 Bottle Opener CC-3.2 Chain Checker CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench CT-3.2 Chain Tool CWP-7 Compact Crank Puller DCW-1 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm DCW-2 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm DCW-3 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool GP-2 Pre-Glued Super Patch Kit GSC-1 GearClean Brush HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench PW-5 Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench RR-12 Tape Measure SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver SR-12 Chain Whip 5- to 12-Speed Compatible SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" TB-2 Emergency Tire Boots TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench #349 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
- Spider removal tool is compatible with all e*thirteen cranks that have a removable spider, and can also be used as an installation/removal tool for e*thirteen bottom brackets
Zipp partnered with Pedro's on this shop-quality tool designed to install Zipp’s proprietary Vuma bottom brackets without scratching or marring the external cups. Keep it handy for when it comes time to switch your VumaQuad or VumaChrono cranks to a new bike, or upgrade to ceramic bearings. • Laser-cut steel with rubber-coated handle.
Convenient, state-of-the-art clincher repair kit with a stealth ‘carbon-look’ finish fits securely in cages for a reliable storage case. Rattle-proof padding for a noiseless ride. - Includes: XLAB Tri Tool Kit, 2 tire levers, (2) CO2s, Speed Chuck inflator and patch kit. Capacity: 25.8 in3 (423 cm3) - Height: 5.25 in (133.5 mm) - Weight: 447g (Gear Box Kit w/ full repair kit + spare tube), 65g (Gear Box empty)
- Ergonomically Designed hard urethane construction with a non-marring non-sparking head and Hi-Vis yellow color - Deadblow feature minimizes bounce back and reduces hand fatigue
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
- Works in conjunction with Wheels Mfg sealed bearing press (BTI #WZ-9991) to install 10mm ID and larger bearings into hubs with shouldered axles, always pressing simultaneously on both the inner and outer race of the bearing and preventing damage during the installation process - Includes adapters for 12 different bearing sizes ranging from 10mm to 20mm: 6900,6000 (10mm ID); 6901,6001 (12mm ID); 6802,6902,6002 (15mm ID); 6803,6903,6003 (17mm ID); 6804,6904 (20mm ID) - Made in the USA
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Easy moving trolley tool station with 5” wheels and seven tool compartments containing 55 professional shop quality bike tools (85 functions). Wheel base can be easily pulled out to extend working base for better stability. Push button Lift Handle opens tool trays for quick and easy repairs. - Tools: 55 - Functions: 85 - Compartments: 7 total, includes - 5 tool trays and 2 component trays - Hex Wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 (2 pcs) / 8 / 10 mm - Allen Bits: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 mm - Torx Wrenches: T7 / T9 / T10 / T15 / T20 / T25 (2 pcs) / T27 / T30 - Torx® Bits: T25 - Chain Tool: Hardened steel - Chain Hook: Hardened steel - Chain Wear Indicator: Hardened steel - Screw Drivers: 4 / 6 mm flat head, #1 / # 2 Phillips - Spoke Wrenches: 13G / Shimano® 4.3 mm, 14G / 15G, Mavic® M7 / M9 - Box Wrenches: 7 mm - Open Wrench: 7 / 8 (2 pcs) / 10 (2 pcs) mm
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
Topeak's Shuttle Levers are strong enough for even the busiest shops; think what they'll do for that tight road tire and fat downhill rubber. These levers are extra long for leverage and are made of engineering-grade plastic with stainless-steel reinforcements down the middle that ensures years of hard use.
Topeak's X-Tool+ is an in intelligently designed, 11-function folding multi-tool that can easily handle most mid-ride adjustments and repairs. Perfect for everyday cycling, its updated design secures an 8mm hex tool bit between the tool's sides, allowing for a tight-folding design with extra capabilities. Includes a T20 / 2.5mm L-type wrench that can also be used to tighten the hinge pins of the X-Tool. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm hex tool bit - Torx wrench: T20 / T25 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Weight: 112g
Special tools for building Surly Fat Bike wheels. - 56mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Moonlander offset wheels - 35mm-wide spacer aids in dishing and truing Pugsley offset wheels
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
The Surly Singleator Wrench is made from leftover stainless steel and serves two important functions: its 18mm wrench is perfect for adjusting the tension on your Singleator, and it opens bottles. Seriously. What a great way to reduce, reuse and recycle.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Shimano Wiring Plug Tool for use with Di2 - Tool is required to assist Di2 shifter plug installation - Shimano TL-EW02 tool for connecting and disconnecting the Di2 wiring harness and shifter plugs - For use with Dura-Ace 9070, Ultegra 6870/6770 and Alfine Di2 components and E-Tube wiring
Page 1 of 25 Next page