Bontrager's wireless Trip 300 bike computer displays essential ride data in large, easy-to-read text. The Trip 300 is the perfect computer for training or all around riding.
- ANT+ enabled, 2.4 GHz digital signal
- Current, average, and maximum speed, cadence, and heart rate
- Trip distance, programmable odometer with auto start/stop and 200 hour rollover
- Clock (12/24-hour) and total ride time with pacer and scan mode
- Includes universal mount, adjustable handlebar mount available
- ANT+ sensors sold separately
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
Wanted to work on some indoor cadence drills over the winter and the avg. speed. and trip distance works fine but the cadence is: 1. inconsistent with number jumping from 30 to 86 to 109 every few seconds--VERY frustrating; 2. Cadence too often says 00 (doesn't work at all on many rides). Con: 3 Poor starting mechanism.