Bontrager's wireless Trip 300 bike computer displays essential ride data in large, easy-to-read text. The Trip 300 is the perfect computer for training or all around riding.
- ANT+ enabled, 2.4 GHz digital signal
- Current, average, and maximum speed, cadence, and heart rate
- Trip distance, programmable odometer with auto start/stop and 200 hour rollover
- Clock (12/24-hour) and total ride time with pacer and scan mode
- Includes universal mount, adjustable handlebar mount available
- ANT+ sensors sold separately
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1-2
Bought this thinking a 2.4ghz more expensive wireless speedometer would keep accurate speed. On my first trip out, I went 10 miles. Speedometer said - 95 miles. Piece of junk. Also, neither I nor the shop could figure out how to set a custom wheel size. It's in the manual, but the speedometer won't do it, just generic "700x25c".
Wanted to work on some indoor cadence drills over the winter and the avg. speed. and trip distance works fine but the cadence is: 1. inconsistent with number jumping from 30 to 86 to 109 every few seconds--VERY frustrating; 2. Cadence too often says 00 (doesn't work at all on many rides). Con: 3 Poor starting mechanism.