Bontrager's RXXXL bib shorts are Bontrager's best cycling bib short. Crafted from the best materials and tailored for unmatched comfort, the RXXXL's are light, soft and feature Profila Power compression fabric for muscle support and pro-level aerodynamics.
- inForm RXXXL chamois with multi-density, 4D seamless pad and anti-microbial top sheet
- Super soft Profila Power fabric features coldblack technology to keep the heat off
- Lightweight, low-profile, no-sew bib straps with bonded finish
- Supple, supportive laser-cut and bonded leg opening with silicone print leg gripper
- Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety
- 9" (23cm) inseam
- Fitted cut provides streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
Displaying reviews 1
At the recommendation of Paul @ Blue Ridge Cyclery in C'ville, VA, I bought the RXXXL Bib Shorts. It is my first pair of bib shorts and they are providing an excellent first experience. I have been riding in PI Pro-R In-Cool shorts and these Bontrager shorts have an equally great chamois (on the firm side, which I prefer). The bibs are very comfortable and have been easy to get accustomed to. The compressive nature of the shorts is very good as well. I'll be getting another pair!