The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves.
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction, around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-Ons provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use.
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Open end allows use of bar ends, also while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
When you're going fast, you need to hold on to something. SRAM's DH Silicone Locking Grips have you covered with clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface with thumb donut and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's HydroR Lever Hoods. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and are a great replacement hood for HydroR levers.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Collaboration with ODI, the market leader in lock-on grip technology - Circular iconic dampeners absorb shock and spread pressure evenly across palm while providing additional traction - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
The Race Face Chester grip takes its cue from BMX grips and brings it to the fat tire world. With its large inner flange, longer grip area, and soft, durable compound the Chester grips will help you land that 360 or hang on through a tough rock garden. Features • Manufactured for us by ODI in the…
Race Face Half Nelson Lock-On Grips • Super-slim profile • Race Face MX style half waffle for extra grip security • Topographical moisture channels • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
• Includes lock-on clamps • Classic waffle and mushroom design for ultimate gripability • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
• Thick diameter grip to reduce hand fatigue • Compatible with ODI lock jaw clamps
The Double Durometer Grips add comfort, durability and style to your ride! They're made of a dual-density rubber with a soft outer layer that provides a fine grip, cushions bumps and lasts a long time.
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
PDW's Cork Chop Grips pair classic, vintage style with grippy ergonomics. Pop the cork and relieve the pressure: It's a celebration. • 142 grams • 5-inches in length • Cork/rubber compound
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' ergonomic Whiskey Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end…
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
In addition to updating Aaron’s tire, Odyssey also wanted to update his signature grip. The updated “Boss” grip features a low profile block pattern which will match his tire, and comes in at 158mm. These will feel similar to his original grip, but improved and with all new styling.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.